Casinos ReviewsGames Reviews
Trending

Narcos Slot review

Popular Slot Game of May

The long-awaited Narcos slot is finally here, and it comes jam packed with flying bullets and action all the way. This branded title was launched by NetEnt May 23rd 2019, and we don’t think fans of the legendary NetFlix show will be disappointed. The visuals are amazing, and NetEnt have chosen a semi-realistic style that reminds us for Grand Theft Auto.

Narcos slot comes with 5 reels, 3 rows and 243 ways to win, and you can bet as low as 20p or as high as £400. The game is available across all devices and platforms, and look out for the random Drive-by feature in which a cartel thug fires a hail of bullets towards the reels to turn symbols into wilds. There is also a nice free spins feature with walking wilds.

The RTP on Narcos is a pretty average 96.23%, and this leaves us with a House edge of 3.77%. You can also note that this is a medium volatility game, and therefore more of an allrounder than anything else. The potential is not huge, but you can still win some decent payouts once in a while here. It’s a game aimed at fans, but anyone should be able to have a good time with it.

What symbols are there?

As you can imagine, the reels are filled with symbols related to the famous Netflix show, and the 2 DEA Agents are the highest value symbols. You need between 3 to 5 matching symbols on a payline to win:

Wild Symbols – Pays 15x for 5 on a payline
Agent Steve Murphy – Pays 15x for 5 on a payline
Agent Javier Peña – Pays 15x for 5 on a payline
Blonde in red – Pays 12.5x for 5 on a payline
Cartel member – Pays 12.5x for 5 on a payline
Pink Flamingo – Pays 6x for 5 on a payline
Plane – Pays 6x for 5 on a payline
Card Suit Symbols – Low value symbols that pay 3x or 2x for 5 on a payline

The free spins feature on Narcos is triggered when you land at least 3 car scatters on reel 1, 3 and 5 at the same time. You’ll then receive 10 free spins, and on every spin you can benefit from 1 or more high value symbols transforming into wilds. There is also a Walking Wild feature, and if the feature ends before the Walking Wilds are gone from the reels you’ll get new spins until they are gone.

PLAY NARCOS FREE SLOT HERE

Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker